Club Affiliation, Organisation and History
Founded in 2011, we are one of the most exciting and up and coming amateur Football Clubs in London.
From May 2011 to date LTFC fields 1 team in the West London Sunday League, a local competition running 3 monthly seasons. We continued in that league until Spring 2017. This was an unsanctioned competition based in the Westway Sports Centre.
From September 2013 LTFC has been fielding a team in the West End League (London A.F.A) – this lasted one season.
From September 2017 we moved from the West London Sunday League into Central London Super Sunday League.
Guiding principles and Philosophy
The Club seeks to promote the values of fair play, sportsmanship, commitment and playing for enjoyment.
We show courtesy and respect for each other, match officials and members of opposing teams and their coaches/supporters.
Full details of what is expected from players, coaches, members and supporters can be found at the following website www.thefa.com/respect – and on our own website: http://www.londonfc.info/the-club/policies/
Club and Member Expectations
The Club’s contribution:
- High standard home ground and facilities
- Competitive 11 a side adult league football
- Organised training sessions with a qualified coach
- Fair selection process to encourage success for all members
- Social calendar of regular events and get-to-gethers
- Be regularly available and punctual for training and matches
- Attend training and/or maintain your fitness between matches
- To mix with and entertain the Match Officials and opposition players, both Home and Away.
- Support social events and mix with fellow club members
- Be supportive of your club and contribute your thoughts and ideas
- Make payments such as subscription fees promptly where required
As part of our ongoing work to build the club, we plan to strengthen the current membership by contacting the main UK universities to attract quality qualifying graduate footballers in addition to our normal recruitment routes: inviting friends, club newsletters, use of local media, and referrals, etc.
Membership and Selection
The club operates a guest membership system – see details on membership criteria, fees and further information in the separate Information for Guest Members sheet.
Communications and social events
Regular social gatherings are organised by the social secretary and we expect attendance and support for these to increase after another spirited season of activities.
A management committee oversees the club with elected members voted for at the Annual General Meeting (July).
- Alban Bytyqi – Chairman & Referee’s Secretary
- Florian Felsenreich – Treasurer
- Gergo Komjati – Club Secretary
- Michal Roniek – Social Media & Website Manager
- Norbert Ujhelyi – Administrator
The Committee aims to meet once a month and all members can make representations and suggestions through the Club Secretary throughout the season and at the Annual General Meeting.