1) HOW DOES ONE BECOME A MEMBER OF THE CLUB
To join the club, a candidate needs to attend 4 trial sessions. At the end of your first trial you will have a discussion with the club representative and if you both agree that you wish to come back for 3 more trial sessions, then you will need to make an upfront commitment of £25 covering each of the training sessions. At the end of the 4 trial sessions if you like continuing with the club, you then need to fulfill the rest of the criteria below. *Membership to the club may be offered before the sixth training*
To join or remain a member of The Club one needs to:
- Pay £40 annual joining fee
- Purchase the club kit. The Club Kit includes, Top, Shorts and Socks = Costing £30.
- Purchase a reversible bib costing £4.
- Prove their identity using a photographic ID such as a driving License or Passport.
- Adhere to the player code of conduct
- Pay for £30 to cover future games £9 (pro-rata for less than full game) and training sessions at £7.
Whilst with the club, £10 is the lowest balance a member can have. When the players’ balance with the club is lower than £10, the member needs to top it up to £30 paying directly into the Club’s bank account.
A payment of up to £9 will be deducted for each game the member plays.
A payment of £7 will be deducted for each training session the member participates in.
To become or remain a member one needs to adhere to all points in this agreement.
Be punctual; show up 45 minutes before kickoff. Don’t use London traffic as an excuse for lateness. Too many late arrivals may mean you are no longer invited to participate in club training or games.
Cover the cost of your cautions (Yellow Card) and sending offs (Red Card) – subject to change by the county FA. We will endeavour to keep this page up to date but in the event that this page is out of date, the sums charged by the county FA (London FA).
These costs are: £10 for Yellow Cards and £15 for Red Cards.
2) NUMBER OF PLAYERS PER GAME
Minimum number of players per game 11
Maximum number of player per game 16
What if members show up to play without notifying the Club? Unfortunately members who do not notify the club that they wish to play may not be able to play, unless the team has fallen short of 16 players
What if a member sends an email but it is not received from the club? If unsure, it is a member’s responsibility to confirm that their email has been received – Double check!
3) BOOKING A PLACE IN THE TRAINING SESSION & THE SQUAD
To book a place in the Wednesday training session or in the squad for the game on Sunday The Club needs to receive a notification by email firstname.lastname@example.org by latest Monday 21:00 for both training and games.
4) CANCELLATION & UN-NOTIFIED ABSENCES
To cancel your reservation in the Wednesday training or Sunday game, a notification needs to be received by The Club by no later than 24 hours before the event by email email@example.com.
If The Club is notified any time less than 24 hour before the specific training is to take place, £4 will be deducted from the advanced payment (£5 applies to games).
In the event of a player not showing up without notifying the club, the full amount will be removed from his balance, which results in a £7 deduction for training (£9 applies to games).
When the players’ balance with the club is lower than £10, it needs to be topped up to £30 directly into the Club’s bank account.
5) MAKING THE ADVANCED PAYMENT
- Each member needs to make their advanced payment of £30 directly into the bank account as soon as their security deposit falls down to £10
- Payments can only be made directly into the Club’s bank account
The Club Account Details are:
Account Name: London Town Football Club
Account Number: 28270983
Sort Code: 50-21-01
*** ATTENTION ***
Your personal reference: (your) initial + surname + month E.G. (JBloggs/Q#/201#).
Providing a notification is received by The Club by no less time than 24 hours prior to the game or training at firstname.lastname@example.org there will be no deductions or disputes. If The Club is notified any time less than 24 hours prior to the game or training sessions, £4 (£5 in case of games) will be deducted from the advanced payment. When the players’ balance with the club is lower than £10, it needs to be topped up to £30 directly into the Club’s bank account.
7) PLAYERS LEAVING THE CLUB
What happens when a member wishes to stop playing for the club for good?
- Players are encouraged to use their funds fully before deciding to leave the club for good!
- The club is required to make 10-week long commitments to suppliers of the training facility, funds received from players are considered to be commitments lasting at least 10 weeks – unless unexpected certified long-term health reasons.
8) IMPLEMENTATION OF ALL OF THE ABOVE
- This policy will be implemented strictly without prejudice
9) ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE ABOVE?
- Please do not hesitate to email the club to discuss anything regarding this policy document